After Care Instructions
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Note: Permanent Makeup has a separate cancellation policy. Please see below for Permanent makeup policy.
In order to provide you and other guests with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times, please review our reservation policy.
Booking: To book a reservation, a credit card must be held on file. This is to ensure guest commitment and eliminate any no call/no show situations. We use a secured software system and no one ever has direct access to your full credit card information.
For all permanent cosmetics: eyebrow, eyeliner, lip, areola, and scalp tattooing; a 50% deposit is required to schedule an appointment. This deposit will go towards the procedure cost and the remaining balance is due on the day of the procedure. Since we turn away other clients to hold your reservation, any cancellations or changes with less than 48 hour notice (or no-shows) will result in a nonrefundable deposit.
Cancellations: Your appointment is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the provider’s day that could have been filled by another guest. As such, we require a strict 24 hour notice for any cancellation or change to all skincare, laser, and injectable services. For permanent cosmetics and scalp micropigmentation appointments, a 48 hour notice is required. Guests who fail to provide us notice within the above timeframe or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee: $100 for skincare and laser services, consultations, and follow up appointments (2 week Botox touch up, 30-60 day permanent makeup touch up); and $200 for injectables, permanent cosmetics, and scalp micropigmentation appointments. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Late Arrivals: Arriving late deprives you of valuable treatment time. To avoid delaying our next guests, your treatment will end at its scheduled time and you will be held responsible for the full treatment cost. We reserve the right to refuse service if a client is more than 15 minutes late to the scheduled appointment time, and the late cancellation fee will be charged.
Rebooking: There is no fee associated as long as we are given notice before the 24-48 hour window. Otherwise, the cancellation fee must be paid in full prior to rebooking your reservation. If the guest has more than 2 late cancellations or no shows, the payment for the upcoming treatment/procedure must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Below is our appointment policy for permanent cosmetics reservations.
Your time is very important to us and we appreciate that you equally respect ours.
1. Permanent cosmetics appointments can take up to three hours; therefore, when an appointment is cancelled, it leaves a large gap in our providers’ day that can be difficult to fill at the last minute. Failure to cancel 48+ hours prior to your permanent cosmetic service will result in a nonrefundable deposit and a $200 late cancellation/no show fee. If you have 2 or more late cancellations, in order to re-book your permanent cosmetic service, you will need to pre-pay for your permanent cosmetic appointment in full at the time of booking.
2. OUR CONSULTATIONS ARE ALWAYS COMPLIMENTARY. BUT PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR TIME. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE PLEASE GIVE US 24 HOURS NOTICE SO WE ARE ABLE TO FILL THAT APPOINTMENT. Failure to cancel or reschedule consultations 24 hours prior will result in a $100 late cancellation fee.
3. Please do not bring children to appointment(s). This is a Safety/Health issue. No procedure will be performed when a child is present. If you show up with a child, we will need to reschedule you and you will be charged the $200 late cancellation fee.
4. Pregnant or nursing women or anyone under the age of 18 will not be considered for tattooing.
5. The first visit of the procedure is the Saturation visit. The following visit is known as the “Fine Tune” visit. As the names imply, the Saturation visit accomplishes the basic design and color saturation, and the Fine Tune visit focuses on perfecting the balance, symmetry and detail of the healed result. There is a fee for your Fine Tune appointment. It’s recommended that your Fine Tune touch up be within the first 60 days following your saturation visit. From there, touch ups are up to your discretion, pricing depends on how long ago your last permanent cosmetics visit was.
6. Notice of cancellation/rescheduling a touch up visit is required 48 hours in advance. Same policy as initial procedure.
7. All color fades and your cosmetic tattoo will require maintenance. The amount of fading depends on several variables including medications you are on and topical treatments, but is primarily due to sun (ultra-violet) exposure; therefore measures should be taken to protect your permanent cosmetics from the sun, tanning beds etc. You will be sent home with a copy of after-care instructions to ensure you have the best retention as possible.